Follow Town Topics Online

FacebookTwitterRSS
Home » Archives by category » Community (Page 86)

Former Borough Mayor Marvin Reed Backs Former Township Mayor Miller

To the Editor: With all the hype about new beginnings and fresh ideas, Princeton voters choosing a government for their newly merged town may want to ask themselves: But, why…

“What do you think about the changes at Community Park Pool?”

Anne: “The Gerb Family Pool Bay is great! We really needed something like this for years.” Brooke: ”I like the Gerb Family Pool Bay because I can bring the baby…

Hanging Baskets, Container Gardens, and Design Are Specialties of Green Gardens & Polly’s Pots

“A container garden personalizes things. Almost any plant can go into a container for a limited time, and what’s fun about containers is that you can start over again every year…

All-Day Breakfast and Lunch Are on the Menu At the Popular New Leigh Avenue Cafe 44

“The best French toast ever!” “The best ham and sausage omelette I’ve ever tasted!” “It’s a great addition to the town — a real neighborhood gathering place.” “Super food and…

Complete Hair, Skin, and Body Services Are Available at La Jolie Salon Spa

Creative cuts and color are key to La Jolie Salon Spa, along with facials and massages, and attentive personal service. All this and more has made La Jolie one of…

Variety of Yoga, Meditation, Holistic Services Offered at Princeton Center for Yoga & Health

“I love to see people get into harmony. My aim is to create a safe, welcoming, peaceful environment, and a sense of community. People can come here and feel safe and…

“What fresh vegetables and fruits are you looking forward to with the changing of the season?” (Asked at the Community Park School garden on Saturday morning.)

“Blackberries, watermelon, and corn.” —Stephanie Chorney, Princeton Dina: “Corn on the cob and watermelon.” Charlie: “Broccoli and cantaloupe.” —Dina, Charlie, and Tessa Olin, Princeton Sophia: “Strawberries, watermelon and corn.” Karen:…

Supporting Patrick Simon’s Candidacy For a Seat on the New Princeton Council

To The Editor: As Princeton residents, we support Patrick Simon’s candidacy for the new Princeton Council. We believe Pat has the highest qualifications and commitment to public service and we…

Letters Supporting Scott Sillars For Council in the New Princeton

To the Editor: I am writing in support of Scott Sillars for Council in the new Princeton.  Scott has served as chairman of the Township’s Citizens Finance Advisory Committee since…

Knowledge, Experience Learned as Architect Make Kevin Wilkes Best Candidate for Mayor

To the Editor: I am voting for Kevin Wilkes to be the candidate for mayor of Princeton in the June 5 Democratic primary. I would like to present my reasons…