Follow Town Topics Online

FacebookTwitterRSS
Home » Archives by category » Community (Page 86)

Mayoral Candidate Woodbridge Looks To One Princeton-One Spirit Campaign

To the Editor: Congratulations to Liz Lempert for winning a hard fought primary. Congratulations also to Heather, Lance, Patrick, Bernie, Jenny and Jo for their strong finishes. Scott and Tamera…

It’s a Milestone Event for Hamilton Jewelers, As It Celebrates 100 Years of Quality Service

Family businesses, especially those that have stood the test of time, are rare today. Princeton has provided a congenial setting for a number of such firms over the years, but…

Full Array of Services for Older Adults At Brandywine Senior Living at Princeton

Princeton is fortunate to have many choices of living arrangements for older adults. From independent to assisted living to long-term or continuing care, the options are abundant. Choices can diminish…

Patrick Simon Honored to Have Been Chosen in First Vote as One Princeton

To the Editor: Thank you to everyone in the Princeton community who supported me in the primary campaign. Whenever I asked for your help or came to your door, you…

Customers of Nearly New Shop Lament Closing, Hope Sponsor Can Be Found

To the Editor: The Nearly New Shop (located above Redding’s, at the corner of Nassau and Chestnut Streets, and open since 1947) is scheduled to close at the end of…

NJ State Senate Bill Would Permit University’s Unrestricted Expansion

To the Editor: New Jersey’s State Senate is considering a bill freeing private universities like Princeton from needing planning-board approval for expansion — like Princeton’s $300-million performing-arts classrooms. This means…

Memorial Day Parade Memorable Thanks to Volunteers and Veterans

To the Editor: On behalf of The Spirit of Princeton Committee and the entire Princeton community, I would like to offer a most appreciative thank you to the dozens of…

Motorist Imagines Scenario for Potential Disaster at Route 1 and South Harrison Street

To the Editor: Picture this: You’re driving down Route 1 south toward South Harrison Street. The light turns red, changed by an approaching ambulance. You’re first in line at the…

YWCA Thanks Amy and Barry Rabner For Hosting Tastes of Tuscany Benefit

To the Editor: On behalf of all of us at the YWCA Princeton, I would like to thank Amy and Barry Rabner for their generosity in hosting the “Tantalizing Tastes…

Liz Lempert Offers Thanks to Voters, Volunteers, Congrats to Kevin Wilkes for Hard-Fought Race

To the Editor: I want to thank the voters for choosing me as the Democratic nominee for mayor in last Tuesday’s primary. Special thanks to my campaign team, including Wendy…