Follow Town Topics Online

FacebookTwitterRSS
Home » Archives by category » Community (Page 86)

Martindell Ends 23 Years on Borough Council Grateful to Serve, Continue Family Tradition

To the Editor: Princeton Borough and Township voters took the opportunity to retire me from local government at the end of this year by voting in greater numbers for other…

New Bon Appetit Café in Forrestal Village Is Extension of Popular Gourmet Emporium

Bon Appetit in the Princeton Shopping Center is a Princeton tradition. Established in 1964, it has always represented the finest quality in gourmet items from around the world, prepared food,…

Exercise, Stress Relief and Self-Awareness Are Among the Benefits of Gratitude Yoga

“The world is too much with us; late and soon, Getting and spending, we lay waste our powers: Little we see in Nature that is ours; We have given our…

“What is the best advice your father has given you?”

“Never be afraid to get in the game.” —David Everman, Lawrenceville Dhruv: “When you play a sport, you should play it with a fire in your heart. So you’re always…

“Are you pleased with the candidates for the Princeton primary election and is it significant that this is the first election related to consolidation?”

“We have a choice among some excellent candidates. I really think it’s a very strong group. Because this is the first consolidated election, I think there’s a higher level of…

Olsson’s Fine Foods at Palmer Square West Offers 200 Cheeses and Gourmet Specials

Tangy and creamy Triple Creme, Australian Parmesan, Irish blue, semi-soft Pont L’Eveque, semi-hard Tumbleweed (cross between Cantal Fermier and aged cheddar), the unusual “Stinking Bishop” from England … all these…

Lambertville’s Blue Raccoon Home Gifts Design Offers Exceptional Display and Super Collection

Every season is delightful at Blue Raccoon, but spring, with its focus on hope, new beginnings, and transformation, is especially notable at this iconic store. With its 20th anniversary coming…

Chefs and Farmers Join In to Help Introduce Children to Local Produce

To the Editor: Throughout the spring, the Princeton School Gardens Cooperative brought New Jersey chefs and farmers into two of the Princeton Young Achievers after-school programs to introduce children to…

Progressive Republican on Zoning Board: “It’s Time to Put Princeton Before Politics”

To the Editor: Congratulations to the winners of the Democratic Primary who will now proceed to the November ballot as candidates for Council in the newly consolidated Princeton. This is both…

“Be True to Your School” Spring Gala Raises $60,000 With Help of Sponsors

To the Editor: On behalf of the Board of Trustees and the staff of the Princeton Education Foundation, I would like to thank everyone in the Princeton community who supported…