Follow Town Topics Online

FacebookTwitterRSS
Home » Archives by category » Community (Page 79)

Delicious Food, Lively Music, Conversation At Friends of Princeton Republicans Event

To the Editor: On behalf of myself, and the over 200 Republican, Democrat, and Independent affiliated attendees at the “Community Barbecue” on September 15, I would like to sincerely thank…

Penn’s Neck is Not a Jug Handle: An Eight-Point Report on Closures

To the Editor: 1. The streets in the older sections of Penn’s Neck are not wide enough to handle large volumes of traffic. In addition, there are no curbs and…

A Leader with Unmatched Experience, Dick Woodbridge Knows Princeton

To the Editor: I have attended several Woodbridge for Mayor events recently, including the inspiring Princeton Community Barbecue on Saturday. The absence of party labels and the bipartisan tenor of…

Former PTO President Knows Issues Bond Referendum is Trying to Resolve

To the Editor: I will be voting for the Princeton Public Schools bond referendum on September 24. I am a parent of children at both the middle school and high…

Levelheaded, Poised, and Solution-Oriented, Liz Lempert Will Listen to All Princetonians

Dear Editor: I have had the privilege of working with Liz Lempert on Democratic Party matters and have seen first-hand the strong leadership skills she will bring as mayor of…

Quality Dealership and Quality Product Highlight Volvo of Princeton’s Concept

What is it about a Volvo? This automobile has almost unmatched customer loyalty. Once people have one, they keep it as long as possible, and then, only when necessity dictates,…

Visual Landscape Aesthetic, Harmony and Design Are Specialty of Princeton Lawn and Landscapes

Your home is your haven, and ideally, this should be reflected outdoors as well as indoors. A landscape design in keeping with the architecture of your home and the environment…

Ashton-Whyte Bed and Bath in Pennington Offers Classic Selection of Home Accessories

Ashton-Whyte in Pennington is certainly one of the most attractive stores around. Its quality items and charming displays invite customers both to browse and buy. Known especially for a classic…

Food By Dan: A Personal Chef Service Offers Affordable, Healthy Dining at Home

What’s for dinner? It’s been a long day; you get home late, you’re tired; there’s not a lot of time to prepare dinner, give the kids their bath and read…

Vote for Bond Referendum to Repair, Restore Public Schools, Playing Fields

To The Editor: I am writing to ask you to vote on Monday, September 24, in favor of the bond referendum to repair and restore the Princeton Public Schools and…