Follow Town Topics Online

FacebookTwitterRSS
Home » Archives by category » Community (Page 74)

Six Reasons to Support Six Candidates Endorsed By Democratic Committees

To the Editor: There are a dozen reasons I am supporting the six candidates for Council endorsed by the Democratic Committees of the Borough and Township. The first six reasons…

Candidate for Princeton Council Seeking Prudent Solutions to Community Issues

To the Editor: I am a Democratic candidate for the new Princeton Council in the Primary Election on Tuesday, June 5. I am extremely proud that the Princeton Community Democratic…

Jenny Crumiller Has Not Forgotten What It Means to Live on a Shoestring

To the Editor: I am writing to support Jenny Crumiller’s candidacy for the new Council in the upcoming primary. Jenny has worked collaboratively behind the scenes for many years to…

His Service for Township Makes “Rocket Scientist” Bernie Miller Right Choice for Princeton Council

To the Editor: As election season approaches, it is incumbent upon us, as citizens of this great country, to make the most informed decisions we can about our elected officials,…

Two Letters Supporting Heather Howard As the Consensus Candidate for Council

To the Editor: I am writing to express my strong support for the candidacy of Heather Howard in the upcoming Council election. I have gotten to know Heather over the…

Two Letters for Scott Sillars Point To His Skills and Financial Expertise

To the Editor: We write in support of Scott Sillars for the new Princeton Council and urge our fellow citizens to do the same in the Democratic primary on June…

Architect Kevin Wilkes Will Make Sure Consolidated Princeton Lands On Its Feet

To the Editor: On June 5, Princeton has the opportunity to vote for the candidate representing the Democratic slot on the general election ticket. There are two worthy choices and…

Ten JW Colleagues Who Have Worked With Tamera Matteo Explain Support

To the Editor: Tamera Matteo is a newcomer to politics but a familiar face among the community organizations in town. The president of the John Witherspoon Middle School PTO, a…

Patrick Simon Brings Analytic Talents To Complexities of Municipal Finance

To the Editor: On June 5, voters in the Democratic Primary election will nominate six candidates for the position of council person in the new consolidated Princeton government. Nine candidates…

Liz Lempert Showed Drive, Leadership, Calm In Organizing Regional Effort to Elect Obama

To the Editor: Four years ago in the lead-up to the 2008 election, I met and worked for the young woman who was organizing the regional New Jersey-Pennsylvania effort to…