Follow Town Topics Online

FacebookTwitterRSS
Home » Archives by category » Community (Page 45)

Affordable Housing Units in AvalonBay’s New Plan Should Be Equitably Distributed

To the Editor: Affordable housing units in AvalonBay’s new plan appear not to be equitably distributed throughout the development. AvalonBay must correct its error or shortsightedness before the Planning Board…

Students in PU Environmental Policy Course Question Blue Point Grill on Sustainability Issues

To the Editor: The Blue Point Grill has received much acclaim in our community as a premier seafood restaurant. Due in part to its deserved popularity, seventy-seven undergraduate students in…

Concerned About Dredging of Canal Between Kingston and East Millstone

To the Editor: The New Jersey Water Supply Authority (NJWSA), which has responsibility for maintaining the supply of water from the D&R Canal, is planning to dredge the roughly eight-mile…

Enthusiastically Endorsing Recent Proposal For the Creation of a Dog Park in Princeton

To the Editor: We are writing to enthusiastically endorse Bill Humes’s proposal in a letter to Town Topics [“Princeton’s Dogs Need Their Own Space,” May 22] to create a dog…

Learning Ally’s Record-A-Thon Event A Success Due to Generous Donations

To the Editor: The Princeton recording studio of Learning Ally held its annual Record-A-Thon the week of May 13 to 17 at its facilities on Roszel Road in West Windsor.…

Princeton Education Foundation’s Spring Gala “Be True to Your School” Raised Almost $50,000

To the Editor: On behalf of the Board of Trustees and the staff of the Princeton Education Foundation, I would like to thank everyone in the Princeton community who supported…

McCarter Theatre Thanks Donors, Community for Magical Gala Benefit

To the Editor: McCarter Theatre’s Annual Gala Benefit on Saturday, May 18th featured a smashing performance by THE MIDTOWN MEN that had the whole theatre dancing in the aisles (literally!).…

Thanks to Community for Supporting Planned Parenthood at Spring Benefit

To the editor: As co-chairs of the 24th annual spring benefit for the Planned Parenthood Association of the Mercer Area, we thank the hundreds of enthusiastic supporters who attended our…

Selection of Serta Mattresses Now Available At Mrs. G TV • Appliances • Sleep Center

Mrs. G • TV • Appliances has recently added a new level of comfort for its customers. The long-time Lawrenceville store at Baker’s Basin Road and Route One is now…

Question of the Week: “What are some of your favorite or least favorite vegetables?”

“I don’t like Lima beans, and my favorite is carrots.” —Finny McColloch, Bordentown  “My favorite is cauliflower, and my least favorite is string beans.” —Ariela Scheer, Princeton “My favorite is…