Follow Town Topics Online

FacebookTwitterRSSLinkedIn
Home » Archives by category » Community (Page 4)

Question of the Week: “What were your feelings about the ­ election results either locally or nationally?”

“Locally very happy about open space. I’m sad about the plastic bags but at least it’s a start. National elections, I’m ready to move to Canada. Even though I think…

Solution for Confusion, Frustration, Danger of Traffic on Nassau Street

To the Editor: Now that the various holiday seasons are upon us, something must be done about Nassau Street traffic: corners of Washington Street, Witherspoon Street, and University Place. Cars,…

Hundreds of Millions of Dollars Spent Last Two years to Create Nov. 4 Results

To the Editor: So, another election cycle has come and gone. I am sure that each of us can find some results on a national or local level that made…

Yes We CAN! Food Drives Collecting Donated Turkeys at Farmers’ Market

To the Editor: It’s that time of year when we ask our community to help those who are less fortunate in being able to supply adequate food for their families,…

After the Elections, Expressing Importance Of Reducing Greenhouse Gas Emissions Now

To the Editor: The results of the 2014 elections are in and I offer congratulations to the winners in our town, county, state, and country. Climate change is no longer…

University and Municipality Should Make Sure Law Enforcement Agencies Are Cooperating

To the Editor: The recent report by Planet Princeton concerning alleged criminal conduct on October 10 at Tiger Inn, a Princeton University social club, should concern Princeton residents generally, entirely…

Christie Should Sign Bill That Makes It Illegal to Keep Pigs in Gestation Crates

To the Editor: Growing up with a dog taught me how smart, loving, and understanding all animals can be, which is why I believe we should do everything in our…

Princeton Education Foundation Event Brings Princeton Public School Community Together

To the Editor: On October 12, the world famous Harlem Wizards came to town, sponsored by the Princeton Education Foundation (PEF). They delighted a sold-out crowd of children and adults…

In a Busy Week of Events, Shining Some Light On “Wellness Works Forum at JWS”

To The Editors: During a week that saw the Dalai Lama at Jadwin Gym, a Sea of Blue at Princeton High School, parades at the elementary schools, and runners out…

Sold-Out One Voice Event Celebrates 25 Years of Trenton Children’s Chorus

To the Editor: As this year’s co-chairs of the fourth annual benefit for Trenton Children’s Chorus (TCC), One Voice, we want to thank the community for coming out and helping…