Follow Town Topics Online

FacebookTwitterRSSLinkedIn
Home » Archives by category » Community (Page 4)

Former Member of Planning Board Faults Frequent Lawsuits Initiated by Self Interest

To the Editor: As a former member of the Planning Board, for 12 years and Princeton resident for 35 years, it saddens me that some members of our community have…

Princeton’s African American Community Should Be Remembered Every Month 

To the Editor: I was pleased to see the African American community of Princeton recognized for Black History Month, even though this community has been a vital part of Princeton…

Hoping Readers Will Support Organization That Supports Those Who Are Grieving

To the Editor: My father died when I was 10, and it was a very lonely, awkward, and painful time for me. I am writing this letter in the hope…

Two Residents Disagree With the Decision To Dismiss Animal Control Officer Johnson

To the Editor: Longtime Princeton residents, my husband and I have called upon Mark Johnson a number of times and he has always come through for us — a dead…

Healthy “Cafe” Food and Cooking Instruction Offered at Mission of Terra Learning Kitchen

Reinforcing attitudes about the importance of home-cooked food and educating consumers about the negative consequences of processed foods is the goal of Terra Learning Kitchen. Indeed, it is a “Kitchen…

Hair and Make-up Services for All Ethnicities Offered at Makeovers Studio on Leigh Avenue

Helping clients to look their best is the goal of the owner-operators of Makeovers Studio at 21 Leigh Avenue. Najwa Comeau and Nelson opened the new hair and make-up salon…

Pizzas, Pasta, Paninis and Other Italian Specialties Are The Highlight of Piccolo Trattoria in Pennington

Piccolo Trattoria is almost too good to be true. This Ristorante Italiano is located in the Hopewell Valley Crossing Shopping Center just off Route 31 South at R Denow Road…

The Taco Truck, Just Opened In December, Is Offering Authentic Mexican Street Food

“Eat more tacos!” That is the motto — and the hope — of The Taco Truck, newly opened in the Princeton Shopping Center. Chris Viola and Jason Scott had this…

The Inn At Bowman’s Hill in New Hope, Pa. Offers Luxurious Accommodations for Guests

“This is just a great place. It is so welcoming. It’s a mixture of luxury, comfort, and simplicity. And, the English breakfast is amazing! My parents are from Manhattan; I’m…

As Climate Change Challenges Contentment, It Offers Angst From Which to Forge Comedy

To the Editor: This Friday, an unlikely couple will meet at the local library: climate change and comic cabaret. This is not the sort of comedy that makes light of…