Follow Town Topics Online

FacebookTwitterRSS
Home » Archives by category » Community (Page 3)

PHS Thanks Neighbors, Greater Community For Memorable Homecoming Weekend Event

To the Editor: On behalf of the Princeton High School Homecoming Committee, we would like to thank our Princeton community for showing their support at the PHS Homecoming Weekend Celebration.…

Remembering Affordable Housing Advocate Who Helped Create Princeton Community Village 

To the Editor: Our town has lost an invaluable treasure, Ted Vial, a founder and past-president of Princeton Community Housing, who passed away on September 17, 2014. As a fervent…

Stars Were in Alignment for Celebration Of 100th Anniversary of Dorothea’s House

To the Editor: The stars were all in alignment for us on Sunday, as we celebrated the 100th anniversary of Dorothea’s House — an institution that first served as a…

PSRC Thanks Donors, Volunteers, Sponsors Who Made 40th Anniversary Gala a Success

To the Editor: On behalf of everyone at Princeton Senior Resourse Center (PSRC), I would like to thank the donors, volunteers, and sponsors who made our 40th Anniversary Gala on…

Question of the Week: “What aspect of Hispanic heritage are you commemorating today?” (Asked at Updike Farmstead’s Hispanic Heritage event.)

Alexander: “First of all, I’m here supporting my family. But I like the idea that music and history are bound together in Latin America. And it’s not just Spain but…

First-Hand Experience of Access Princeton Reveals An Excellent Municipal Service

To the Editor: We write to share an experience with the new Access Princeton service. One recent evening when we were not at home, a large, tree-sized branch fell from…

Vote YES on the Non-Binding November 4 Referendum for Single-Use Shopping Bags

To the Editor: On Election Day, November 4, there will be a single-use shopping bag fee referendum on the ballot. Your opinion matters, so please vote on this non-binding referendum!…

Father of Autistic Son Describes His Entry Into Brave New World of Friday Night Lights

To the Editor: My son’s a freshman at PHS — it’s an entirely new environment. Kids his age. Kids who are now adults. Kids wearing grown-up attire. Kids with beards.…

Special Screening of Alzheimer’s Documentary For Hopewell Valley Chorus Fund October 5

To the Editor: Most of us know someone who has been affected by Alzheimer’s disease. Whether striking a close relative, a friend, or neighbor, this disease has an impact that…

Mercer County Increased Its Budget By Nearly $17 Million Due to Democrats

To the Editor: Over the past decade, our County Government, consisting of the County Executive with the Board of Seven Freeholders, have been managing a budget that has been increasing…