Follow Town Topics Online

FacebookTwitterRSSLinkedIn
Home » Archives by category » Community (Page 103)

Liz Lempert Offers Thanks to Voters, Volunteers, Congrats to Kevin Wilkes for Hard-Fought Race

To the Editor: I want to thank the voters for choosing me as the Democratic nominee for mayor in last Tuesday’s primary. Special thanks to my campaign team, including Wendy…

Candidate Matteo Thanks “Team Tamera,” Longtime Party Supporters, Newcomers

To the Editor: I would like to thank everyone who came out in the Democratic Primary to support my efforts to become a member of the new Princeton Council. Although…

Lance Liverman Pledges to Continue to Be Respectful, Thoughtful, Honest, and Caring

To the Editor: I have always been extremely proud to be a resident of Princeton. This is a community that values its uniqueness of accepting and respecting others of different…

Councilman Wilkes Will Continue Building Foundation for Strong, Stable Princeton

To the Editor: Princeton approaches an historic moment as our two municipalities combine to create one town – one Princeton. When I embarked on my journey to become the Democratic…

Martindell Ends 23 Years on Borough Council Grateful to Serve, Continue Family Tradition

To the Editor: Princeton Borough and Township voters took the opportunity to retire me from local government at the end of this year by voting in greater numbers for other…

New Bon Appetit Café in Forrestal Village Is Extension of Popular Gourmet Emporium

Bon Appetit in the Princeton Shopping Center is a Princeton tradition. Established in 1964, it has always represented the finest quality in gourmet items from around the world, prepared food,…

Exercise, Stress Relief and Self-Awareness Are Among the Benefits of Gratitude Yoga

“The world is too much with us; late and soon, Getting and spending, we lay waste our powers: Little we see in Nature that is ours; We have given our…

“What is the best advice your father has given you?”

“Never be afraid to get in the game.” —David Everman, Lawrenceville Dhruv: “When you play a sport, you should play it with a fire in your heart. So you’re always…

“Are you pleased with the candidates for the Princeton primary election and is it significant that this is the first election related to consolidation?”

“We have a choice among some excellent candidates. I really think it’s a very strong group. Because this is the first consolidated election, I think there’s a higher level of…

Olsson’s Fine Foods at Palmer Square West Offers 200 Cheeses and Gourmet Specials

Tangy and creamy Triple Creme, Australian Parmesan, Irish blue, semi-soft Pont L’Eveque, semi-hard Tumbleweed (cross between Cantal Fermier and aged cheddar), the unusual “Stinking Bishop” from England … all these…