Follow Town Topics Online

FacebookTwitterRSS
Home » Archives by category » Community (Page 103)

bai Brands, Founded in Princeton in 2009, Offers Delicious Antioxidant-Rich Drinks

bai believers — bai guys — bai buyers — bai triers: they are all over town! In case you haven’t heard, bai is the hot new soft drink that is…

The Red Barn Antique Shop in Blawenburg Offers an Array of Antiques and Collectibles

A 1903 Underwood typewriter, a 1920 clarinet (with case), an 1890 school house wall clock, vintage fountain pens, late 1800-1900 oil lamps, vintage toys, collectible spoons … the list goes on…

Merrick’s too, The Popular Women’s Boutique, Has New Home in Princeton Shopping Center

It’s spring at Merrick’s too! “Actually, this is our second spring,” notes Merrick’s Anne Merrick Mavis, co-owner, with her mother Barbara Racich. After 25 successful years on Moore Street, Merrick’s…

Authentic Thai Cuisine Is the Highlight Of Da’s Kitchen & Catering in Hopewell

Sweet and salty, mild and spicy, pungent and piquant — the combination of these flavors comes together in a savory-nuanced blend of delicious dishes at Da’s Kitchen & Catering. “Flavor…

With National Volunteer Week Looming It’s Time for Recruiting and Recognition

To the Editor: National Volunteer Week, April 15-21, is about inspiring, recognizing and motivating individuals who have given countless hours to their community. New Jersey has almost nine million potential…

Words of Support for Budget from Family That Chose to Live in Princeton for Schools

To the Editor: After growing up in the Philadelphia suburbs and working in New York, I moved to the Princeton area to maintain proximity to these parts of my life…

Voicing Support for Chief Dudeck’s Belief That Merged Departments Need 57 Officers

To the Editor: I have known David Dudeck ever since he became a member of the Princeton Borough Police Department. I fully support his belief that when Princeton becomes one…

Some Thoughts on Public Education From A Candidate for Borough Representative

To the Editor: The Tuesday, April 17 annual school board election will be the last time Princeton Borough residents will elect a Borough official. I am seeking your vote to…

Prudent Budget for 2012-2013 Maintains Princeton Schools’ Tradition of Excellence

To the Editor: We urge our neighbors to support the budget for the Princeton Schools. As citizens and taxpayers and the parents of four children who have graduated from our…

Supporting Rebecca Cox, Martha Land For Election to PRS Board of Education

To the Editor: We enthusiastically support Rebecca Cox and Martha Land for election to the Princeton Regional Schools (PRS) Board of Education. Rebecca Cox has served on the school board…