Susan Kanter Has Long Track Record Of Working for Most Vulnerable Students
To the Editor:
We are writing in support of Susan Kanter, who is running for the Princeton Public Schools Board of Education. Susan would be an assert to the Board as she brings to the table the following:
- The rare ability to collaborate with people who hold different or opposing views.
- A deep commitment to listening, civil discourse, and problem-solving.
- The ability to make difficult financial decisions.
- A long track record of working on behalf of Princeton’s most vulnerable students.
- Fifteen years of experience as a leader in local community and school organizations, including the 101: Fund, the Princeton Children’s Fund, The Jewish Center of Princeton, the Princeton High School PTO, and the John Witherspoon Middle School PTO.
We urge you to join us in voting for Susan Kanter on November 5.