Princeton Little League Holding 2017 Registration
Registration for the Princeton Little League’s (PLL) spring 2017 baseball and tee ball season is now open at www.princetonlittleleague.com.
Boys and girls between the ages of 4-13 are eligible to play. In order to be eligible, players must either live within the PLL boundary area, which includes parts of Rocky Hill, Skillman, and Hopewell, or attend a school in the PLL boundary area.
The season will run from April 1 through June 10. Preseason team practices will be held from March 27 onwards. Opening Day will be April 1 (both ceremonies and games) and the season will conclude with Championship Saturday and the End of Season Celebration on June 10.
The league will hold its 5th Annual PLL Night at The Trenton Thunder, its 5th Annual PLL Home Run Derby, and its 6th Annual MLB Pitch, Hit, and Run Contest. This year, PLL is holding its first ever coach/parent softball game.
Regular game schedules will be as follows:
• Tee Ball (ages 4-6): Saturdays only with variable start times approximately between 10 a.m. and 4 p.m.;
• Instructional Division (ages 6-8): Monday nights (6-7:30 p.m.) and Saturdays from approximately (9:30-11 a.m.);
• Rookies Division (ages 7-9): Thursday nights 6-8 p.m. and Saturdays 11:15 a.m.-1p.m., plus one practice per week to be determined by the team manager;
• Minors Division (ages 9-10): Tuesday nights from 6-8 p.m. and Saturdays from 1:30-3:30 p.m., plus one practice per week to be determined by team manager;
• Intermediate (ages 11-13): Wednesday nights from 6-8 p.m. and Saturdays from 4-6:15 p.m., plus one practice per week TBD by team Manager.
All players registering for the Rookies, Minors, and Intermediate Divisions (ages 7 and up) must attend mandatory player evaluations on February 25 at the Hun School.
The registration fee for PLL Spring Baseball 2017 is $205. Each player will receive a full uniform. The registration fee for Tee Ball is $120 (Tee Ball players will receive a cap and jersey). Scholarships are available towards registration fees and the purchase of equipment (gloves and shoes).
Please contact Meghan Hedin with any questions about registration, scholarships, or volunteering at email@example.com.